Full time, Monday-Friday
Brief Outline of Duties
- Assist Coordinators in the day-to-day operation of the unit which includes handling all incoming phone calls and call queues using the Ring Central app.
- Monitors security cameras at the front desk for entry.
- Prepares for teaming and interagency meetings.
- Types employee performance appraisals, memos, letters, reports, draft forms and correspondence for all staff.
- Maintains client electronic charts, registrations, closures, transfers and uploading necessary documentation.
- Monitors and maintains initial and ongoing authorizations.
- Oversees the preparation of weekly/monthly reports, EVS, census, active caseloads (ECM and BCM), staff schedules and on call schedule.
- Completes all filing, copying, mail distribution, faxing, and ordering unit supplies.
- Keeps track of SEPTA day passes/transpasses.
- Process and/or records comp/vacation/sick leave as reported or requested.
- Greets clients in a proper and courteous manner, taking care of client concerns as appropriate.
- Distribution of checks.
- Collects, data enters, and coordinates pickup and delivery for Cradles to Crayons referrals as needed.
- All duties as assigned by Program Coordinators.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONS REQUIREMENTS
High School Diploma or GED, with the experience in similar administrative capacity. Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel required. Knowledge of Electronic Health Records a plus.
Attention to Detail
Ability to work with diverse individuals
Proficient Computer Skills
Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills
Good organizational skills
WORK AUTHORIZATION/SECURITY CLEARANCE (IF APPLICABLE)
Must have an acceptable PA criminal history, FBI clearance and Child Abuse clearance done prior to hire.
Multiple locations available.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a full-time position, dayshift, Monday through Friday
Must have physical ability to: A) Climb stairs; B) Sit for prolonged periods, C) Carry heavy documents, D) Kneel and bend.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
CATCH Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, CATCH Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. CATCH Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of CATCH’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT
Applicants as well as employees who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. The organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law.