ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Lehigh House LTSR is an integrated residential treatment program developed to provide behavioral health and residential services to Community Behavioral Health consumers with serious mental illness, requiring extended comprehensive behavioral health support services in a non-hospital, community-based residential setting.
BRIEF OUTLINE OF POSITION
- Carry a caseload of eight residents.
- Conduct various therapy groups.
- Conduct individual therapy and documentation throughout the week.
- Co-facilitate clinical meetings as directed.
- Assess prospective residents for admission and write report and recommendations.
- Visit residents when hospitalized and write reassessment and recommendations.
- Participate in therapeutic outings in community with activity therapist.
- Participate in monthly utilization review meetings.
- Weekly supervision with Associate Director.
- Participate in LTSR task force meetings with OMH.
- Attending weekly treatment team meetings.
- Consult with Associate Director, ICM(s), and resident family members regarding clinical and residential issues.
- Complete all documentation required by City, State, and program guidelines.
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONS REQUIREMENTS
Master’s Degree in one of the social sciences. Must have psychiatric experience including group therapy. Must have valid Driver’s license.
Social and Communication Skills
WORK AUTHORIZATION/SECURITY CLEARANCE (IF APPLICABLE)
Must have an acceptable PA criminal history, FBI clearance and Child Abuse clearance done prior to hire.
This job operates out of the Lehigh House LTSR/Partial Hospital program on Lehigh Avenue.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
Days and hours for this position may vary.
Must have physical ability to: A) Frequently climb stairs; B) Stand and sit for prolonged periods of time; C) Carry heavy items; D) Bend, kneel and reach; E) Passively restrain individuals in emergency situations.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
CATCH Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, CATCH Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. CATCH Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of CATCH’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT
Applicants as well as employees who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. The organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law.