FULL-TIME; MON-FRI 8:30AM-5:00PM
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Payroll Coordinator is a non-exempt position, responsible for accurate processing/reporting of the bi-weekly payroll.
BRIEF OUTLINE OF DUTIES
- Communicates with Human Resources department to ensure the integrity of the payroll data, including data related to new hires, terminations, transfers and rate changes
- Reviews and imports employee time-cards into the Human Resource Information System (HRIS)
- Previews HRIS reports to ensure accuracy of biweekly payroll process
- Researches and resolves questions from managers and employees as it relates to the payroll processing function
- Processes, reviews, and transmits CATCH, Inc., and CMS payroll on an alternating bi-weekly basis
- Prepares and updates salary spreadsheet
- Prepares monthly payroll accrual calculation and journal entry and provides to Senior Accountant for posting
- Prepares and reviews salary reports requested by senior management (HRIS & Excel)
- Prepares and reviews HR related reports (HRIS & Excel)
- Prepares and reviews Bonus payroll reports (HRIS & Excel)
- Reviews, sets up and processes all new policy assignments in HRIS (vacation & sick accruals)
- Sets up and processes new employees time & attendance requirements in HRIS
- Assist Department with additional duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- High School diploma required
- Associates degree preferred
- Two to four years experience with computerized payroll processing preferred
- Strong working knowledge of payroll practices and labor and compliance guidelines preferred
- Experience with HRIS payroll system a plus
- Successful applicant must be proactive and capable of working as a team as well as independently
- Able to handle highly confidential information
- Must be detail oriented
- Able to adhere to tight deadlines
- Willingness to work weekend hours
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel, Word
WORK AUTHORIZATION/SECURITY CLEARANCE (IF APPLICABLE)
Must have an acceptable PA criminal history, FBI clearance and Child Abuse clearance done prior to hire.
- Attention to Detail
- Data Entry
- Payroll Processing
- Decision Making
- Time Management
- Proficient Computer Skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Organizational Skills
This job operates out of the Lombard Street location.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Must have the physical ability to: A) Climb stairs; B) Sit for prolonged periods of time; C) Carry heavy documents; D) Bend and kneel.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
CATCH Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, CATCH Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. CATCH Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of CATCH’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT
Applicants as well as employees who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. The organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law.