FULL-TIME; MON-FRI (8:30AM-4:30PM)
OPENINGS AT MULTIPLE LOCATIONS
2401 Penrose Ave., Philadelphia PA 19145
700 Packer Ave., Philadelphia PA 19148
1400 Reed St., Philadelphia PA 19146
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
CATCH, Inc is committed to assisting individuals in their journey of personal development and recovery by offering skill building and competency development program content that stresses life experiences and skills, employment support, and community experiences. Our Community Integrated Recovery Centers (CIRC) provides the structure and support necessary for each person to achieve his or her own personal goals. We believe that each individual should have the opportunity to reach his/her fullest potential, and that it is our responsibility to ensure that everything is done to assist in this process. Our philosophy is to assist individuals in making personal choices regarding their goals and aspirations in life, with the ultimate goal of attaining independence, autonomy and self-esteem.
BRIEF OUTLINE OF DUTIES
- Assist assigned People in Recovery (PIR) in defining and progressing toward self-defined recovery goals.
- Provide individual and group counseling for PIR utilizing an Evidenced-Based Practices approach.
- Must conduct comprehensive biopsychosocial assessments and evaluations on all new consumers.
- Insure that defined clinical documents are completed and updated in cooperation with PIR and according to program procedures.
- Assist in all aspects of CIRC as directed by Associate Director and/or Senior Psychiatric Rehabilitation Counselor.
- Facilitate psycho-educational, skills training, rehabilitation and therapy groups as assigned.
- Assist persons in recovery to become familiar with and utilize existing community resources to achieve recovery goals.
- Work in cooperation with PIR in design and implementation of program schedule.
- Participate in all team meetings.
- Coordinate outpatient services with goals of recovery and treating psychiatrist.
- Complete all outpatient clinical documents as per agency policy.
- Attend mandated Recovery and Rehabilitation trainings.
- Attend scheduled in-service training.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Associate Director.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONS REQUIREMENTS
Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in the Behavioral Health/Human Services field. Certified Psychiatric Rehabilitation Practitioners are preferred. Experience in a CIRC or Psychiatric Rehabilitation program is a plus. Experience working with an adult population is a plus. Must have excellent group and assessment skills, must work well in a team setting. Required to complete training in Recovery and Rehabilitation within one (1) year of full-time employment.
WORK AUTHORIZATION/SECURITY CLEARANCE (IF APPLICABLE)
Must have an acceptable PA criminal history, FBI clearance and Child Abuse clearance done prior to hire.
The position is mostly out in the community with exposure to weather conditions but at times can also work in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers and smartphones. The employee works in varied residential/commercial environments based on assigned caseload.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Must be physically able to: A) Climb stairs; B) Restrain clients in emergency situations. C) Take public transportation
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
CATCH Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, CATCH Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. CATCH Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of CATCH’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT
Applicants as well as employees who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. The organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law.