FULL-TIME, MON-FRI, 8:30AM-5:00PM
BREIF OUTLINE OF DUTIES
- Ensure compliance of 55 PA code chapters 2380 and 51 regulations.
- Ensure waiver compliance.
- Ensure all ADT staff has at least 24 hrs of training each licensing year.
- Ensure accurate and timely records regarding billing, consumers’ charts and all internal documentation.
- Participate in all Incident Management/Risk Management functions.
- Participate in Quality Management Plans. Provider monitoring and Self Monitoring reports.
- Supervise a Program Specialist and all ADT direct care staff.
- Maintain current certification to be a Certified Investigator.
- Revise all daily schedule as needed to ensure all ADT consumers have adequate staffing as per their ISP.
- Provide direct care staffing coverage as needed.
- Review all ADT referrals, complete intake process when appropriate.
- Develop/revise daily activity schedule based on consumers’ ISP and interests.
- Complete Program Specialist duties for a caseload of no more than 30 consumers.
- Coordinate and complete assessments.
- Provide the assessment as required under 2380.181(f) (relating to assessment).
- Participate in the development of the ISP, including annual updates and revisions of the ISP.
- Attend the ISP meetings.
- Fulfill the role of plan lead, as applicable, under 2380.182 and 2380.186(f) and (g) (relating to development, annual update and revision of the ISP; and ISP review and revision)
- Review the ISP, annual updates and revisions under2380.186 for content accuracy.
- Report content discrepancy to the SC or plan lead, as applicable, and plan team members.
- Implement the ISP as written.
- Supervise, monitor and evaluate services provided to the individual.
- Review, sign and date monthly documentation of the individual’s participation and progress toward outcomes.
- Report a change related to the individual’s needs to the SC or plan lead, as applicable, and plan team members.
- Review the ISP with the individual as required under 2380.186
- Document the review of the ISP as required under 2380.186.
- Provide the documentation of the ISP review to the SC or plan lead, as applicable, and plan team members as required under 2380.186(d).
- Inform plan team members of the option to decline the ISP Review documentation as required under 2380.186(e).
- Recommend a revision to a service or outcome in the ISP as provided under 2380.186(c)(4).
- Coordinate the services provided to an individual.
- Coordinate the training of direct service workers in the content of health and safety needs relevant to each individual.
- Develop and implement provider services as required under 2380.188 (relating to provider services).
- Maintain communication with families, support coordinators, residential providers, behavior specialists and other team members.
- Track consumers’ physicals / send letters to families and physicians regarding physicals that are due, overdue or incomplete.
- Schedule temporary staff as needed.
- Check HCSIS daily for changes and/or updates to consumers’ ISP.
- Track all emails to Support Coordinators regarding needed changes to ISPs. Follow up every month as needed. Contact the Support Coordinator’s supervisor, Unit Manager or Executive Director for resolution if needed.
- Screen resumes, interview job applicants, verify references, and make recommendations to ID Director of best candidate for ADT job openings.
- Responsible to oversee CPS Program compliance, staffing, and client ratios.
- All other duties as assigned by ID Director.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONS REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor’s degree in psychology or related healthcare field with at least 2 years ID experience. Applicant must have effective communication, writing, and evaluation skills. Experience supervising staff.
Ethical Conduct Problem
WORK AUTHORIZATION/SECURITY CLEARANCE (IF APPLICABLE)
Must have an acceptable PA criminal history, FBI clearance and Child Abuse clearance done prior to hire.
This position operates out of the IDD location at 1421 Oregon Ave.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Must be physically able to: A) climb stairs B) take public transportation C) lift 100 pounds (2 person transfers).
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
CATCH Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, CATCH Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. CATCH Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of CATCH’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT
Applicants as well as employees who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. The organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law.