Senior Client Solutions Associate
GLG is the global insight network trusted by leading decision makers. With locations all over the world, including hubs in New York, Austin, Hong Kong, and London, we’re thrilled to continue expanding our team by opening a new office in Philadelphia. GLG professionals work directly with the world’s best businesses, collaborating across teams and geographies to drive successful outcomes for our clients and experts, all within our pioneering Compliance framework.
Because GLG is a people business, we invest significantly in our employees’ development and growth so they can be their best professional selves. We’re looking for smart, curious people to join our Client Solutions team, be part of our values-driven culture, and help us bring the power of insight to every great professional decision.
Our Client Solutions team is the engine driving GLG. Senior Associates work directly with our clients – professionals at the world’s top corporations, investment firms, management consultancies, and non-profits – connecting them with the right experts so they can act with the confidence to make great professional decisions.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Daily engagement with clients on a broad range of custom solutions including phone consultations, surveys and in-depth projects, events and teleconferences to creatively support the client and their business needs
- Running end to end project management of custom solutions for clients including but not limited to project scoping, project set-up, client and expert engagement, recruiting of new experts, vetting and highlighting experts, project follow up and compliance
- Full-cycle recruiting – sourcing leads, performing various types of outreach, and pitching GLG’s business model to bring new experts into the network on specific client requests
- Maintaining accountability and responsibility for client projects and the overall client experience
- Collaborating with colleagues and other internal stakeholders to deliver on research needs to maximize commercial outcomes, grow revenue and ensure retention of existing accounts
- Adhering to and upholding GLG’s compliance standards and company values to protect the integrity of client engagements
As a Senior Associate, you will have the opportunity to:
- Excel in a fast-paced, metrics-driven, highly collaborative, and demanding environment
- Develop strong, transferable business skills – including client service excellence, written and oral communication, client and account management, time management, negotiation, critical thinking, project management, and the ability to achieve commercial targets
- Collaborate with colleagues on and across multiple internal teams to build and shape a business
- Support and mentor newer professionals
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (required)
- 1-3 years of post-graduate work experience in client-facing, partnerships, sales or account management roles
- Demonstrated performance and business judgment, in some or all the following areas:
- Client service, project execution/management, or networking; and/or business development, relationship management, etc.
- Superior communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work responsibly, both independently and collaboratively as needs warrant, in an ever-changing, and fast-paced team environment.
- Appreciation for the role data and metrics play in growing a business successfully
- Receptive to close coaching and feedback
- Adaptive mindset showcasing the ability to think creatively about solutions
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize activities effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Hustle and tenacity; demonstrating the ability to go above and beyond to delight clients
- Willingness to work flexible and extended hours (including evenings, and some holidays) outside of the traditional workday, as needed based on clients needs.
What we offer:
- Salary/Benefits: Competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program that includes our flexible PTO policy.
- Mobility: When certain performance and tenure requirements are met and exceeded within role, employees can explore mobility opportunities in different offices, and/or regions across GLG.
- Work Environment: Although we are currently working from home due to the global pandemic, GLG offers training sessions to explore additional topics, teach valuable skills, and indulge curiosity. We also welcome our experts and other guest speakers to teach us what they know – because our learning mission extends to ourselves.
- Our fun, team-focused environment includes community volunteer programs, a dynamic activity-based workspace, a mentor program, and various team-building and health & wellness activities.