Marketing – Demand Generation Manager
For more than 30 years, ECI Software Solutions has been providing industry-specific, cloud-based business management software and services to small and medium-sized businesses. We are committed to our mission: to support the entrepreneurial spirit and growth of SMBs. With divisions focused on manufacturing, wholesale/retail distribution, building and construction, and field service, ECI’s solutions integrate into every aspect of our customer’s business to help them level the playing field, run day-to-day operations more efficiently, and free them up to focus on what matters most. We help business get done.
ECI’s Demand Generation Manager (“DGM”) is responsible for creating the strategy, developing the campaigns and optimizing marketing channels to achieve company lead targets for our sales teams, responsible for our portfolio of industry-specific ERP products. The DGM is a data-driven, results-oriented marketer who loves the challenge of running a multi-channel marketing plan: continuously adjusting and testing campaigns, channels, creative and messaging. The DGM has ownership of a dedicated demand generation marketing budget for their ERP product portfolio and enjoys considerable autonomy to deploy that budget to generate quality leads at our target ROI. The role requires the ability to plan, organize, execute and measure marketing programs and help nurture and convert existing opportunities, in partnership with sales, creative, events and web teams.
The ideal ECI DGM is a B2B SaaS marketer who loves using data to drive insights and make decisions, while at the same time flexing their creative and messaging muscles to run and optimize effective marketing campaigns. ECI DGMs have access to a wealth of performance analytics, as well as a dedicated team of digital marketers to help produce and execute award-winning content and campaigns. We expect our DGMs to be experienced at using channels like PPC, Content Syndication, 3rd party lead generation, email, paid search, tradeshows, while staying abreast of new industry channels and trends.
The position reports to the Vice President of Demand Generation and is expected to work closely with product marketing, the digital and content teams and sales organizations.
- Drive marketing funnel goal attainment to grow new systems sales pipeline and bookings. Key metrics include Lead Attainment, Lead to MQL conversion targets, MQL attainment, MQL to SQL conversion targets and SQL (qualified pipeline) attainment
- Engage with internal stakeholders to develop and own marketing campaigns targeting new B2B SMB prospects for our SaaS offerings
- Leverage and continuously test digital delivery channels to engage with and attract prospects, including search (organic and paid), email, nurture programs, webinars, content syndication, social media (free and paid), etc.
- Manage a dedicated demand generation budget to maximize spend efficiency and outcomes
- Increase top of funnel leads, monitor and improve program performance and manage conversion rates throughout the marketing and sales funnel
- Align all programs with business goals and provide reports showing progress toward goals, including conversions, channel performance, lead funnel attainment and ROI / CAC
- Collaborate with Sales Teams on time-sensitive and seasonal promotions, as well as pipeline acceleration programs
- Proactively partner with sales teams in the coordination, communication and optimization of marketing activities, including defining sales enablement needs, prospect facing content, customer stories and other sales and marketing collateral
Technologies supporting the role:
- Pardot (marketing automation)
- Salesforce (CRM)
- 20+ other leading MarTech tools and platforms
- BA / BS in marketing or business, or comparable education/experience
- 3 or more years in dedicated B2B SaaS demand generation roles required – strong preference for a background in SMB
- Proven experience driving demand generation campaigns and achieving targets
- Strong understanding of messaging, targeting, campaign optimization, as well as both outbound and inbound marketing strategy
- Understanding of data and analytics to help inform decisions
- Passionate about building high-performing marketing lead programs
- Marketing/Sales funnel knowledge and experience
- B2B SaaS campaign development, optimization and measurement
- Marketing automation platform experience, preferably Pardot
- B2B Writing and Messaging
- Planning/project management
- Self-directed, yet able to work collaboratively in and across teams
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable to present to both peers and leadership