The role of Sr. Account Manager at ChatterBlast Media is a primary position in the company’s account team. This role is designed to manage the company’s expanding client list and lead special projects. This individual will manage a team made up of account executive(s), coordinator(s) and intern(s), while mentoring other account managers.
This role is client-facing and requires a creative, deadline-driven and detail-oriented approach. You have a passion for digital trends and understanding of B2C and B2B marketing, social networks and brands. You are an organized and proactive team leader. You know how to act with integrity, exercise strong judgment, and have a keen foresight on clients’ needs before they do.
All positions at ChatterBlast are designed for employees to have a great work-life balance including the ability for remote working, in-office working, or a variety of the two. Our hybrid work environment also allows for flexible work schedules to ensure staff can optimize both their personal and professional time. A queer-owned company, ChatterBlast believes in supporting and nurturing the personal identities and goals of all team members, both inside and outside of the office.
Our company culture includes quarterly “Days of Service” where team members are encouraged to volunteer with impactful community non-profits either as part of a team or individually. We encourage team members to share their ideas on giving back to the community.
- Competitive Salary, 401k, & Paid-Time-Off (PTO)
- Health Benefits – Medical, Dental, & Eye
- Flexible WFH or in-office, “Build your own adventure”
- Small team, big clients and projects.
- Quarterly volunteer and community activism
- Focus to grow relationships with clients to ensure overall client satisfaction
- Develop processes to streamline project planning, management and campaign execution
- Manage and deliver on client expectations and needs on a consistent basis
- Manage and mentor the internal account team with a focus on client services and project management
- Mentor and track internal account team’s professional growth
- Oversee internal and external progress to complete project deliverables
- Maintain accountability for managing projects: budgets, hours, timelines, deliverables and results
- Oversee the full project life cycle including: account kick-off, work orders, creative briefs, implementation and reporting
- Work directly with the creative director and strategy director to build out team (account and creative)
- Interpret client goals and work directly with creative, ads and reporting teams to conceptualize and implement creative strategies
- Drive CBM brand awareness, and uncover additional opportunities for growth
- Regularly meet with the executive team to discuss client successes and challenges
- Drive the expansion of business with new and existing clients with innovative ideas and timely input on projects
- Drive clients and the agency, both creatively and strategically
- 7-10 years of digital media experience, ideally in an agency, marketing or consulting environment
- Undergraduate degree in advertising, communications, marketing, media studies, business and/or related fields
- Background in social media, full understanding of each network, and curiosity for what’s next
- Proficient with analytics, monitoring and scheduling systems (HootSuite, Sprout Social, ShortStack, Brandwatch)
- Proficient in time management, tracking and internal management tools (Harvest, Slack, Basecamp)
- Proactive communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong creative background including writing, conceptualizing and storytelling
- Strong public speaking skills and ability to run presentations and client meetings
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter who works well independently and collaboratively as a team leader