Marketing Communications Manager
BrainDo is looking for a knowledgeable and experienced digital paid media strategist to join our growing team. This senior-level role requires someone well-versed in Paid Search to take the lead in marketing strategy, media planning, campaign optimization and team management.
Ideal candidates must have at least 5-6 years Paid Search, Paid Social, Display and Video experience in multiple client verticals, and a strong knowledge of Programmatic media. Previous agency experience and a background working with enterprise-level clients is preferred.
- Serve as a mentor for paid team members to encourage professional growth and foster collaboration.
- Develop and execute data driven PPC strategies including but not limited to account set-up, campaign optimization, daily management, budget pacing, and performance reporting.
- Operate as the main point of contact for paid media strategy, collaborating with clients to forecast, plan, and deliver on goals.
- Work closely with an awesome group of subject matter experts across disciplines (SEO, Creative, Analytics, Web Development, and Project Management) to accomplish lofty, but effective solutions for clients.
- Stay on top of industry trends, encouraging a test and learn environment, both internally and with clients.
- Identify growth opportunities, aligning with project managers and SMEs to offer additional services as opportunities arise.
- Know the ins and outs of Google Ads (Search, Shopping, Display and Video) and Microsoft Ads including campaign optimization, bid management, and ad copy testing.
- Experienced in social media advertising including Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Have relevant experience with programmatic Display and Video including planning, launching, and optimizing campaigns. (Ex: GCM, Criteo, Sizmek, Centro, Innovid).
- Comfortable working one on one with clients, including presentations and regular performance check-ins.
- Skilled in campaign optimization and showing positive ROI to achieve client objectives.
- Well-versed in Google Analytics, able to pull out key insights and put them into action.
- Familiarity with data visualization tools such as Google Data Studio and Tableau.
- Excel/Google Sheets wizardry.
- Amazon and Verizon Media experience.
- Experience with CRO including A/B and Multivariate testing.