Regional Marketing Specialist
Imagine360 is a health plan solution company that combines 50+ years of self-funding healthcare expertise. Over the years, we’ve helped thousands of employers save billions on healthcare. Our breakthrough total health plan solution is fixing today’s one-size-fits-none PPO insurance problems with powerful, customized, member-focused solutions.
Imagine360 is currently seeking a Regional Marketing Specialist to join our team! The ideal candidate is a results-driven, experienced marketing specialist with a 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing, with an emphasis on demand generation. The Marketing Specialist will develop strategic plans and execute tactics to generate business leads in the employer health insurance market. This position will report into Marketing and will have a dotted line to the Regional Sales VP.
- Work with the Regional Sales VP, field sales managers and the marketing manager to develop strategic plans tailored to the regional market landscape and the sales goals.
- Identify target markets, strategic accounts, and priority industry prospects for integrated marketing campaigns that include email, digital, and outbound calls.
- Develop and support new events and webinars to engage broker partners, prospects and industry focused groups/associations to generate highly qualified leads.
- Execute campaigns using Hubspot, measure results and prepare analysis for senior leaders.
- Continually assess and analyze tactics and recommend changes to improve results.
- Support events and webinars by creating promotional content, presentations and follow up strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in B2B marketing, healthcare preferred
- Working knowledge of SalesForce and HubSpot or similar marketing automation software
- Proficiency in PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strategic and creative thinker, with ability to partner with cross-functional teams to plan and execute regional programs
- Excellent writing, editing, and research skills, and ability to frame and draft compelling messages
- Ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically