1099 Position- Mon-Fri
15 hours minimum between the hours of 8:30am-5:00pm
**Looking for someone to work with both Adult and Children**
Rate: Adult $35/hr; Child $38/hr
1. Access to a licensed Psychologist
2. Regular supervision to go over caseload
3. Flexible Schedule
4. Bonus for extra billing hours:
• 20hrs of billing: $5 more per hour
• 25hrs of billing: $7.50 more per hour
• 30hrs of billing: $10 more per hour
- Determine proper modality of treatment and provide appropriate therapy for each assigned consumer in accordance with his/her treatment plan.
- Develop individual treatment plan for each assigned consumer in conjunction with Psychiatrist and other members of the treatment team.
- Maintain the documentation in record/chart of consumers in assigned caseload that is necessary to meet CBH and State Regulatory Standards. This includes, but is not limited to, regular review and update of treatment plans and daily progress notes that are consistent with treatment goals.
- Submit all documentation pertaining to the billing for treatment services in a timely fashion, and coordinate efforts with front desk staff to assure that correct and updated information regarding insurance coverage is available.
- Provide Crisis intervention services. Duties include: conducting emergency assessments, determining proper disposition and arranging for needed emergency intervention for cases that are active on assigned caseload.
- Complete Assessments and give preliminary diagnosis for new intakes as well as complete the necessary paperwork to open a chart.
- Maintain daily schedule in CATCH’s designated electronic health records system (EHRS).
- Inform CATCH management of their availability, on an ongoing basis, to provide services to consumers.
- Cooperate with CATCH management’s efforts to maximize their billable time during their hours of availability.
- Respond timely to “Alerts” generated by the EHRS.
- Correct reasons on a timely basis for “failed activities” and/or “failed claims” as applicable and reported by the EHRS.
- Complete discharge/transfer summary documentation on a timely basis.
Contractor must possess a PhD. or Master’s Degree in Counseling, Sociology, Psychology or Social Work, and have experience providing Outpatient Therapy &/or partial hospital settings required.